Kent County Employee Benefits
Welcome to 2022 Benefits Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment takes place from October 13 - October 28, 2021.
Open Enrollment is the one time each year that you are able to update your benefit elections without experiencing a qualifying event (e.g., marriage, birth of a child, etc.).You can find the information you need to make the best decisions regarding your benefit needs and, if applicable, the needs of your family on this site.
It’s Benefits Open Enrollment Time!
October 13 - 28
In the second year of the pandemic we recognize that things are still hard so we here in HR have changed the open enrollment process to make it even easier on our employees. We have eliminated the paper Open Enrollment Form that needed to be scanned and e-mailed.
The newly combined Open Enrollment Form and Non-Smoking Attestation form will be filled out in DocuSign. Once you complete this form in DocuSign you are done! You do not need to send the DocuSign form to HR because we already have it. You may want to save a copy for your records.
If you have a completed Wellness Exam Attestation Form for a 2021 wellness exam you can fax or e-mail a PDF copy of the form to HRbenefits@Kentcountymi.gov if you haven’t already submitted it.
What Do You Need to Do?
- Review your Benefit Book.
- Review and confirm current benefit elections at Employee Self Service.
- Determine if you want to add or delete a dependent: Eligibility Documents to support adding a dependent are required, Locating Dependent Documentation.
- Submit your documents and complete registration through DocuSign.
- Email or fax the 2021/2022 Wellness Attestation Form to HRBenefits@kentcountymi.gov or fax to 616-632-7455.